Interested bidders are required to obtain the tender documents that consist the instructions and Scope of work from The Supply Chain Manager, Zimbabwe Power Company Head Office, 11th Floor Megawatt House, 44 Samora Machel Avenue, Harare upon payment of a non-refundable fee of US$10.00 per tender....
NOTICE TO ALL ENGINEERS & TECHNICIANS Please be advised that the contact telephone numbers for Engineering Council of Zimbabwe have changed as follows: - +263-24-2222611 / 2222452 / 2227188
Eng Q.C. Kanhukamwe
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- MSc.Eng(Manufacturing Engineering – with specialization in Foundry Technology)
- Cert-Higher Educ.Mgt(Israel)
- Cert-Univ. mgt(China)
- Member of the Institute of Industrial Engineers(MIIE)USA
- Member Institute of Cast Metals Engineers (MICME)UKMember Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers(MZwIE)
- 18 plus years of experience in academia.
- Currently A/Vice Chancellor Harare Institute of Technology;
- Has taught at postgraduate level at both NUST and UZ
- Has served as Chairman -Industrial Engineering Department
- Dean Faculty of Industrial Technology at the National University of Science and Technology.
- Inaugural NUST Technopark Director
- Authoured and co-authored over 30publications in engineering related fields.
- Chairman- International Conference on Manufacturing Processes, Systems and Operations management in less industrialized regions
- Member Marondera State University Foundation Committee
- Board Member Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers
- Council Member – Engineering Council of Zimbabwe
- Chairman – Harare Institute of Technology Transformation Committee
- 100% Efficiency leadership award – JCI International
- JCI International Senator
- Has served as a Board member of the UNIDO Cleaner Production centre, Has served as a
- Namaco Council Member and as Chairman - Namaco Mechanical Engineering sectoral committee.