Eng Q.C. Kanhukamwe
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- MSc.Eng(Manufacturing Engineering – with specialization in Foundry Technology)
- Cert-Higher Educ.Mgt(Israel)
- Cert-Univ. mgt(China)
- Member of the Institute of Industrial Engineers(MIIE)USA
- Member Institute of Cast Metals Engineers (MICME)UKMember Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers(MZwIE)
- 18 plus years of experience in academia.
- Currently A/Vice Chancellor Harare Institute of Technology;
- Has taught at postgraduate level at both NUST and UZ
- Has served as Chairman -Industrial Engineering Department
- Dean Faculty of Industrial Technology at the National University of Science and Technology.
- Inaugural NUST Technopark Director
- Authoured and co-authored over 30publications in engineering related fields.
- Chairman- International Conference on Manufacturing Processes, Systems and Operations management in less industrialized regions
- Member Marondera State University Foundation Committee
- Board Member Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers
- Council Member – Engineering Council of Zimbabwe
- Chairman – Harare Institute of Technology Transformation Committee
- 100% Efficiency leadership award – JCI International
- JCI International Senator
- Has served as a Board member of the UNIDO Cleaner Production centre, Has served as a
- Namaco Council Member and as Chairman - Namaco Mechanical Engineering sectoral committee.