To our valued Stakeholders You are being advised that the Regulatory Body will be on Annual Shutdown from Monday 17th December 2018 to 12 January 2019. During the shutdown there will be skeleton staff to man the reception and to deal with inquiries and collection of practicing certificates during normal...
NOTICE TO ALL ENGINEERS & TECHNICIANS Please be advised that the contact telephone numbers for Engineering Council of Zimbabwe have changed as follows: - +263-24-2222611 / 2222452 / 2227188
Eng Q.C. Kanhukamwe
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- MSc.Eng(Manufacturing Engineering – with specialization in Foundry Technology)
- Cert-Higher Educ.Mgt(Israel)
- Cert-Univ. mgt(China)
- Member of the Institute of Industrial Engineers(MIIE)USA
- Member Institute of Cast Metals Engineers (MICME)UKMember Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers(MZwIE)
- 18 plus years of experience in academia.
- Currently A/Vice Chancellor Harare Institute of Technology;
- Has taught at postgraduate level at both NUST and UZ
- Has served as Chairman -Industrial Engineering Department
- Dean Faculty of Industrial Technology at the National University of Science and Technology.
- Inaugural NUST Technopark Director
- Authoured and co-authored over 30publications in engineering related fields.
- Chairman- International Conference on Manufacturing Processes, Systems and Operations management in less industrialized regions
- Member Marondera State University Foundation Committee
- Board Member Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers
- Council Member – Engineering Council of Zimbabwe
- Chairman – Harare Institute of Technology Transformation Committee
- 100% Efficiency leadership award – JCI International
- JCI International Senator
- Has served as a Board member of the UNIDO Cleaner Production centre, Has served as a
- Namaco Council Member and as Chairman - Namaco Mechanical Engineering sectoral committee.