Dear Engineers The Engineering Council of Zimbabwe has been asked by a Client to advertise on their behalf staff vacancies of Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineers. The said Engineers will undertake a study at a mine. We would like to engage about 7 Engineers for a period of four...
Esteemed Engineering Practitioners, An opportunity to participate has arise as detailed on the attached correspondence from our Line Ministry. Advise this office or directly to the Ministry if interested.
You are being advised that all ECZ Telephone lines are down at the moment. While we are waiting for TelOne to have them fixed, you can contact us through Cell Phone Number : - +263-784 971 028 Any inconveniences caused is sincerely regretted.
Eng B. Rafemoyo
- BEng Electrical Engineering - University of Surrey, UK.
- A Chartered Engineer and holder of the British Engineering Council Examination Certificate in Electrical Engineering.
- Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering, majoring in Power Systems (UK).
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) UZ , majoring in Strategic Management Techniques
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (IMM) – RSA
- Executive Development Program Certificate (EDP) - University of Zimbabwe
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Fellow of the Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers
- Member of the Institute of Marketing Management (IMM – RSA)
- Registered Professional Engineer – Engineering Council of Zimbabwe
TRAINING AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Training and work experience covers cadetship with Hawker Sidley and Power Construction before working for the private sector for over 5 years. At independence, joined the then Ministry of Works before moving on to join the then Harare Municipality Electricity Department in 1982 and later on transferred to ZESA at its inception through amalgamation. Worked in various capacities for the period spanning 29 years before being appointed to the position of Managing Director for ZEDC, then a subsidiary company of ZESA Holdings (Pvt) Ltd. In 2003. Appointed Acting Group Chief Executive Officer for ZESA Holdings (Pvt) Ltd. from June 2006 to May 2007. Was appointed substantive Group Chief Executive Officer for ZESA Holdings in June 2007, a position held until opting to take early retirement with effect from October 2010.
From December 2010, have been running own Engineering Consultancy practice until mid April 2011 when approached and appointed the Chief Executive Officer of the recently established Engineering Council of Zimbabwe (ECZ) with effect from 15 April 2011.
- Board Member - ZIMCHEM Refineries (Pvt) Ltd.
- Vice Chairman - ZESA Holdings Ltd.
- Board Member - Zisco Steel (Pvt) Ltd.
- Board Member - FMC Financial Services (Pvt) Ltd.
- Board Chairman - AVM Africa (Pvt) Ltd