The 7th Edition of Africa Engineering Week & 5th Africa Engineering Conference Please find below the link to the 7th Edition of Africa Engineering Week and 5the Africa Engineering Conference that is to be held at the Accra Marriott Hotel in Accra, Ghana from October 4-8, 2021. Africa Engineering Week...
Invitation to 1st African Scientific Research & Innovation Council (ASRIC) Conference on Engineering Sciences
Dear Distinguished Sir/Madam, *INVITATION TO THE 1ST ASRIC CONFERENCE ON ENGINEERING SCIENCES* The FAEO President, Ing. (Mrs.) Carlien Bou-Chedid, wishes to specially appeal to the PEIs to share this invitation to their members and get them to join the 1st African Scientific Research and...
Dear All Below is the link to The 7th Edition of Africa Engineering Week (AEW) 2021 - FAEO for your information. All things being equal AEW 2021 will be hosted by The Ghana Institution of Engineering in collaboration with the Federation of African Engineering Organizations, the World Federation of...
BOGUS / UNREGISTERED ENGINEERING PRACTITIONERS The Engineering Council of Zimbabwe (ECZ) has lately observed that a number of unsuspecting clients and firms have engaged unregistered individual engineering practitioners and or Engineering Consulting Companies to undertake varied types of...
You are being advised that all ECZ Telephone lines are down at the moment. While we are waiting for TelOne to have them fixed, you can contact us through Cell Phone Number : - +263-784 971 028 Any inconveniences caused is sincerely regretted.
Functions of ECZ
FUNCTIONS OF THE ENGINEERING COUNCIL OF ZIMBABWE
- To consider and administer applications for registrations;
- To maintain the Register of Engineers and Technicians;
- To issue practising certificates to registered persons and to cancel or suspend such certificates;
- To ensure that constituent bodies have adequate procedures to enforce ethical practice and discipline among Engineers and Technicians registered under the Engineering Council Act;
- To encourage cooperation between constituent bodies in matters of common interest;
- To take such steps as appear to Council to be necessary or desirable to advance the standing and effectiveness of the engineering profession in Zimbabwe;
- To promote the view of the engineering profession on national, regional and international issues;
- To evaluate, monitor and uphold the standards of qualifying criteria or examinations, courses and training set or offered by constituent bodies;
- To encourage manpower development to meet the requirements of the engineering profession in Zimbabwe
- To provide for the accreditation of college-based courses.